The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

This is a forum for all the fans of L.J. Smith's series the Vampire Diaries and the TV series.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey and welcome to the Vampire Diaries! This is a forum for all the fans of L.J. Smith's book series the Vampire Diaries and the TV series with Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley! Here you can talk about the books and TV series, rolpay, have fun contests, play games and much more! We hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact either an admin or mod, they are here to make sure everything works as it should, and help you!
Don't forget to claim a special rank! There are still 16 left! Hurry up and make sure you get the rank you want to have. Good luck!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Project protect magic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightchild
Elena Gilbert/ Site Owner
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Night

Project protect magic Vide
PostSubject: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Okay I'm just gonna write a bit =]

I know that the war is close. The electricity I have felt the past couple of days only grew stronger and stronger for every minute. I know He is coming. He is coming to get me, to use me in the war against all magical creatures. He wants to get all the power and is ready to use anyone, and that anyone would be me, to get what he wants. The great power I possess will give him a great chance to win the war and get all the power. And who am I? I’ll tell you, my name is Destiny Night and I’m a powerful vampire. I’m only 16 years old (and that is in real years, not only how I look), lives in Chicago and have long brown hair, almost black, big blue eyes (and when I say blue, I mean really strong light blue), am quite long, have a great body and face. My powers are all five elements, air, water, fire, earth and spirit, I also have ice and can take others power. So that makes me really powerful, and because I’m a vampire I have all cool vampire stuff like fangs, great reflexes, great vision and much more. Yes, vampires exist, and so does witches, trolls, elves, fairies, werewolves and shape shifters. Even angels and demons exist and we all live side by side with the humans. Though, they don’t know that, they just think we look different. We like the night best and we live in what we like to call the “Night World” while the humans live in the “Day World”. We can go out in the day and pretend to be humans to fit in and don’t draw so much attention to us. We don’t burn in the sun or anything crazy like that but the sun is bothering us. Some of us in the Night world believe in the goddess Nyx or Dawn as some call her but all creatures in the night world don’t believe in her, they think there is no god or goddess. I do, I believe in Nyx and that I got my amazing powers from her and that she is always watching and being with me. But anyway, we have rules. We can’t tell anyone outside the night world that we exist, we can’t fall in love with humans and a vampire and demon can’t be together. But that is pretty much it. There are more rules but they aren’t as important. And He is a demon, one of the strongest that is alive now. He wants power, and not just what he got, he wants everybody else powers too. I can’t let that happen, but I don’t know how to stop him. I only know he can’t get me, because if he does, all magic might become his.

Last edited by Nightchild on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thevampirediaries.niceboards.net
Felicia
Bonnie Bennett/Admin
Felicia

Cancer Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:42 pm

It's great Nightchild.
But i have a little feedback.
Don't write that much info and don't copy from books if your gonna give it out to the world but you can if you won't.
But the story is good;D
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:49 pm

I wont give it out =] And yeah it was a bit from night world but that is all that it will be from night world. And that was like the prologue and it was quite much but it wont be that much in every post. Thanks for the feedback ^^
Back to top Go down
Felicia
Bonnie Bennett/Admin
Felicia

Cancer Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:14 pm

You're welcome tongue
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Okay here is just a little bit =]

I sat in my bed and read a book. I was just about to finish reading the page when I heard someone running up the stairs. Seconds later Dawn opened the door. She was an 18 year old witch and had chosen the name of our Goddess. Her long brown hair was messy and her eyes wide.
"Grab your things. He got a tracker in the area" she said and touched her talisman.
"He found us already?" I asked, already taking out my bag.
"Yes and we have to move fast" Dawn said on her way to leave the room.
"Where?" I asked her as I followed her down the stairs. She took her bag from the floor and opened the door. She looked back at me.
"We are going to Las Vegas to meet up with the others" she said and then ran out to the car. I closed the door and locked it. I ran to the car and got inside. I took a last look on the house before Dawn drove away.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:08 pm

I opened the car door and stepped out of the car. I looked around. This is so not the place where I wanted to live. I sighed and looked at the hotel where Dawn and I was staying at for the night.
"I liked Chicago better..." I muttered. I looked at Dawn. "We are staying here?" I asked.
"Yep" she answered with a smile. At least she like it here..."The others are already here" she said and took out her bag. She grabbed mine and gave it to me. Then she walked toward the entrance. I followed her.
"Is Kyle here?" I asked. "And Dynamite? Erin? Catty? Blaze?" I added.
Dawn smiled and looked back at me. "They are all here. And some more. You will meet them soon" she said. We walked into the hotel and checked in. I looked at the door number and then followed Dawn since she was good at finding her way.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:55 am

Dawn looked at the door number and then at the number at the key. She smiled proudly. "This is our room" she said and opened the door. I stepped inside. There were two huge beds, two beside tables, a big bathroom, a big window with a good view over the city. I took the bed closest to the door.
"Can I take this one?" I asked Dawn. She smiled.
"Yes I want the one closest to the window" she said and walked to it. I sat down on my bed.
"Can I go out and shop or something?" I asked. Dawn looked at me.
"Not now. The others arr scanning the area" she said.
"Good I can help them" I said and stood up. Dawn grabbed my arm.
"Yeah that is a great plan. The trackers are searching for you. If you go out, and one is out there, then they got you. Really smart plan" Dawn said sarcasticlly. I sighed and sat down on my bed.
"Then what will I do?" I asked her.
"I don't know, call Kyle maybe" she said and walked out of the room.

Last edited by Nightchild on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:42 pm

I sighed and took out my mobile. I searched for Kyle's number. Bingo! I called him and waited for him to pick up.
"Hallo?" he answered on the third ring.
"Kyle! It's me!" I said, I hadn't realized how long time it had been since I heard his voice.
"Des?!" he said.
"Yeah! I'm in the hotel and Dawn says that I can't go anywhere. Can you come here so I can have some fun?" I asked.
"Nope. Not now. I'm checking the area right now. See ya later!" he said and hung up. Great. This turned out great, really fun.
Back to top Go down
Midnightwitch
Admin
Midnightwitch

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:25 am

I like Wink
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Thankies ^^
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:56 pm

I sighed and plopped down on my bed. If Kyle was scanning the area then the others probably was too. I looked around the room. There was nothing that I could do except watch some TV. I turned it on. Vampire Diaries! A minute later it ended. Great, I missed it. I turned on MTV and listened to the music. After another minute I heard a soft knock on the door.
"Hallo? I'm going to clean the room" a guy called through the door. I walked to the door and opened it. Outside a tall guy, maybe six foot tall, stood. He had a baseball cap on so I couldn't see his eyes. He had black hair, black shoes, jeans and a black T-shirt on. It was very much...black.
"Hi" I said and stepped away from the door so he could walk in. "Eh...do I need to leave?" I asked and hoped that I would, because i couldn't say no to someone who worked here.
"No it's okay, I like some company" he said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:05 pm

I smiled back but inside I was disappointed. If he said that I needed to leave then I could have used that as an excuse to Dawn. I sat down on a chair and he started doing his work. I sighed. He looked up...I think, I still couldn't see his eyes.
"Eh why are you wearing that?" I asked and pointed at his cap.
"I like it. Is it annoying?" he said.
"No no no, not at all. You just can't see your eyes that's all" I said.
He smiled a bit. "That's kinda the point" he said. "So what's your name?" he asked.
"Destiny" I said. "You?" I asked.
"You can call me Alex" he said.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:21 pm

"Nice to meet you Alex" I said and smiled.
He laughed softly.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
He shook his head. "Nothing, you will find out later" he said.
"Okay..." I said confused.
He grinned and kept cleaning.
"Is that really a fun job?" I asked.
"Not really but you get to meet many people" he said and smiled.
"Hm" I said. I thought the rooms was supposed to be empty when the cleaners leaned it so I don't really understand how he can meet many people. I looked around for something to do.
"Okay, I think I'm done here" he said after a while.
"You are leaving already?" I asked.
"You can come too" he said and held the door open for me.
I hesitated and then walked out, I mean he had almost said that I needed to go out, so it should be okay.

Last edited by Nightchild on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:29 pm

I walked beside him
"So what do you want to do?" Alex asked.
"Eh..." I said thinking. "Something fun" I said.
"Something fun...there is this amusment park an hour away" he said.
I bit my lip. "Sorry, I'm not even allowed to leave my room" I said.
"But now you have leaved your room, right?" he asked and grinned.
"Well yeah but-" I started.
"Then it shouldn't hurt to go to the amusment park. I mean you have already broken the rule, right?" he asked.
I bit my lip again. "Well...yeah..." I said. "Eh whatever I have my moblie. I mean what can happen? I can protect myself" I said and smiled.
He grinned down at me and we walked out of the hotel. I knew this was stupid but whatever.

Last edited by Nightchild on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Kyle's P.O.V.

I smiled. We hadn't found anything so the area should be safe. I walked toward the hotel. Now i could relax and do something fun with Des. I looked around, I knew this wasn't the best place for Des but you could always find something fun to do. I was just about to round the corner but stopped dead when I saw someone who looked like Des with a guy. The guy opened a car door for her and she stepped in. She turned her head around and I saw that it really was Des. I looked at the guy again. There was something about him...but I couldn't see his eyes or face. He walked around to the driver side and stepped in. There was something about him... when he looked up I saw his eyes. Green. Hm... I walked closer and felt his power. A fallen angel! Why couldn't Des see that?

Last edited by Nightchild on Mon May 03, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:52 pm

I smiled when Alex opened the car door to a black jeep. I stepped in and sat down. I put on my seatbelt while Alex walked around to the driver side. He started the car and started driving. I looked out the window and could just see Kyle's face before the car drove away. Ohh man, oh man, oh man! I mentaly slapped my face. I'm so stupid.
"You okay?" Alex asked.
"Eh..yeah" I said and smiled.

I ran inside and up to Des and Dawn's room. I knocked on the door but nobody opened it. I swore under my breath. I pulled out my phone and called Dawn. I waited but she didn't answer. I called Dynamite.
"Heyya" he answered on the third ring.
"We have a big problem" I said. "Are you in our room?" I asked.
"Yeah. What happened man?" he asked.
"Our dear friend Des just drove away with a fallen angel and our dear witch Dawn wont answer her phone" I said and hung up.

Last edited by Nightchild on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:27 pm

I opened the door and saw Dynamite talking in the phone. His dark brown hair was messy and his blue eyes looked tired. He sighed.
"Well get the others, or those you can find, and come to our room" he said before he hung up and looked up.
"A fallen angel? She left us for a fallen angel?" he asked.
I sighed. "I don't think she even knows he's a fallen angel. She wouldn't have left if she knew" I said and sat down on my bed.
"But that she even left at all. With a guy. Alone. One she doesn't even know" he said.
"I think she wanted to have fun. She called me before but i couldn't go then" I said. I looked at the floor and then the door swung up. Erin stormed in with Blaze, Catty, Dawn, Mason and another guy who I didn't know who it was. Erin plopped down beside Dynamite and kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Then she crossed her arms over her cheast.
"So she left with a fallen angel?" she asked angrily.
I sighed. "Yes but she probably didn't know it" I said.
"How could she not have noticed it?" Catty asked and sat down beside me.
"He probably did that mind thing on her" Blaze said as he sat down on a chair.
"On her? How could he do that on her?" Dawn said and sat down on his lap. He smiled down at her.
"If he catched her by surprise, when she didn't think anything would happen, when she had her guard dwon, then he could have done the mind thing on her" I said. Catty took my hand and sighed.
"Was he working for Him?" she asked.
"I don't know, I had never seen him before" I said and showed her the picture of the angels face in her head. She thought for a while then sighed again.
"No, he doesn't work for Him. I would have noticed him beofre. We have a new player in the game" Catty said.
"Speaking of new players, who is he?" I asked and nodded to the new guy.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:53 pm

The new guy had corp black hair and equal dark eyes. He looked a bit like the fallen angel, just a bit thiner and dark eyes. But the looked as strong as he fallen angel. Catty smiled at him.
"That is Patch" she said. "He's kinda a fallen angel. But he is on our side" she added and looked at me.
I smiled at him. "Welcome to the team. I'm Kyle. Sorry that you couldn't meet everyone, or Destiny" I said and sighed.
A dark smile formed on his lips. "It's fine, I have met Destiny before" he said.
"You have?" I asked.
"Before any of you did. But I don't think she remembers me. It was a long time ago really" he said. "Like another life time of hers. It took me a while to find her this time and now she is gone"
"We are going to find her" Erin said. "We have to find her. And she owe me like a pair of shoes now" she added. Dynamite smiled and kissed her on the top of her head.
"How are we going to find her?" Dawn asked.
"I don't know" I said and sighed.
"Have you tried calling her?" Patch asked.
"What?" I asked.
"Have you tried calling her I said. Because I mean she has a moblie right?" he said like we were all stupid, which we were.
I picked up my moblie and called her. I waited for her to pick up.

Last edited by Nightchild on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:10 pm

I stepped out fo the car and looked at the amusment park. I smiled.
"Wow" I said and walked up to Alex. He smiled.
"Like it?" he asked.
"Yeah" I said and then my phone started calling. I fished it up from my pocket and answered. "Hallo" I said and hoped it wasn't any of the others.
"Where are you?!" Kyle practically shouted.
"Turn the volume down, you are shouting" I said.
"Where are you?" he repeated. I sighed.
"I'm at an amusment park" I said.
"Which one?" he asked.
"Eh...Coney Island Emporium" I said.
"We are coming to get you" he said and then I heard something in the background. "Patch what are you doing?" Kyle asked.
"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm going to go and get her" a voice answered.
"I'm coming too" Kyle said. Then to me he said. "Patch and I---and Erin, are coming to get you" he said and hung up. Who the heck is Patch? I sighed and turned to Alex.
"We better hurry up if we want to have some fun" I said.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Patch walked out of Dynamite and my room. Erin and I followed him with Dynamite after us. The others were going to try and find out more about this fallen angel. Patch walked out of the hotel and looked at the cars on the parking lot. He chose a black porsche.
"This one looks good" he murmured.
"Are you going to steal it?" I asked.
Patch smiled a small smile.
"You can't do that!" I said.
"Does one stolen car matter if we can save her?" he asked.
Erin answered before I could "Good point. Do your thing" she said and then added "I'm not sitting I the back seat."
Dynamite shook his head and I looked around to see if anyone watched us. Then I heard the car start. I looked at it.
"Jump in" Patch said and we all jumped in. He started driving. Erin started talking when no one said anything, she hated it when it was quiet.

Last edited by Nightchild on Mon May 03, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:41 pm

"So how did you meet Des?" she asked Patch.
"It was a long time ago" he said and smiled.
"Which year?" Erin asked. "Like last or two years ago?" she asked.
"I met her 1892" he answered.
"But she is only seventeen" Erin said.
"Yeah, that was the first time I met her. I met her 1922 also. But I mean she died. And then she came back now, as you all can see. This is the first time I meet her in this life time" Patch said.
"But was she human then or what?" Erin asked confused.
"Yeah, this is the first time she is a vampire" he said.
"Did you ever meet me?" she asked.
"No, I didn't meet you. This is actually the first time she met you guys" he said and looked at the road.
"Hm..so this is the first time I'm alive?" she asked.
"No no. The world is big. You probably was out there, I just didn't meet you. And I do belive this is the first time you are a shapeshifter" he said.
"I wonder how Des looked 1892" Erin said. Patch reached into his pocket and brought out a painting. He handed it to Erin.
"Wow" she breathed. "She looks beautiful" she said.
"She was one of the most beautiful ladies 1892" Patch said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:55 pm

I looked over Erin's shoulder at the painting. There was someone in the background.
"Is that you?" I asked Patch.
He stiffened. "That is not someone I'd like to talk about" he sad.
Erin looked closer. "It's a guy,with dark brown hair..." she said.
"Can we not talk about him? He did some things that I'm not so happy to talk about" he said coldly.
"What did he do? Kill her?" Erin joked.
"Yes" Patch whispered and looked at the road.
"What! Why?" Dynamite asked.
"She wouldn't marry him and he didn't want anyone else to get her" Patch said.
"Who is he?" I asked.
"It doesn't matter because he wont ever come back" Patch said.
"But-" Erin started.
"We are here now" Patch interrupted. He killed the engine and jumped out of the car. The rest of us followed him.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:07 pm

I laughed as I walked beside Alex.
"That ride was awsome" I said. He grinned.
"I know" he said. "So which one now?" he asked.
"I don't know" I said thinking. I accidenty walked in to someone.
"I'm sorry!" I said and was about to walk away when the guy I had walked into grabbed my arm. He was like six foot tall, had corp black hair and equally black eyes.
"There you are" he said and started walkinh toward the exit, dragging me along.
"Do I know you?" I asked. I looked behind me but Alex was gone.
"I'm Patch" he said and dragged me to a black porsche. Then he pulled out a phone and called someone.
"Yes I have her" he said and then hung up. I tried to pull away but then he only dragged my closer to him.
"Not a smart idea" he said. I hit him in the head but he only laughed. After a while I saw Kyle coming with Dynamite and erin behind him.
"Kyle help me!" I shouted, but he only shook his head and smiled.
"It's okay, that's Patch, he is on our side" he said.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:48 pm

"Where is Alex?" I asked.
"You mean the fallen angel? We took care of him" Patch said.
"The only fallen angel here is you. And what do you mean 'took care of him'?" I said glaring up at him.
He grinned down at me. "Alex did the mind thing that fallen angels can do on you. He made you think he was human" Patch smirked. "We just made him leave you" he said.
I bit my lip. "But he was nice, he didn't hurt me" I said. Patch hold on me hardened.
"He might have done it sooner or later" he said. "Now jump in" he said and nodded to the car. I looked at Erin who nodded at me. I jumped into the car and sat in the front.
"Aww now I have to sit in the back seat" Erin complained. Dynamite grinned and jumped in beside her. Kyle jumped in on the other side of Erin. Patch jumped into the driver seat and started the car.
"So you two have a history" Erin said and grinned. I looked at her.
"I have never met him before" I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project protect magic   Project protect magic Empty

Back to top Go down

Project protect magic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vampire Diaries :: Literature Club :: Stories-