The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

This is a forum for all the fans of L.J. Smith's series the Vampire Diaries and the TV series.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey and welcome to the Vampire Diaries! This is a forum for all the fans of L.J. Smith's book series the Vampire Diaries and the TV series with Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley! Here you can talk about the books and TV series, rolpay, have fun contests, play games and much more! We hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact either an admin or mod, they are here to make sure everything works as it should, and help you!
Don't forget to claim a special rank! There are still 16 left! Hurry up and make sure you get the rank you want to have. Good luck!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Game On Brothers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightchild
Elena Gilbert/ Site Owner
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Night

Game On Brothers Vide
PostSubject: Game On Brothers   Game On Brothers EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Prolouge:
Year 1494

The twelve demon princes was sitting around the round wooden table, watching the magic pictures of girls. A wizard, Karl, was making the pictures appear. He did it because the time had finally come to choose their girl. The girl that belonged to their hearts, and would forever be theirs. The pictures wasn't really pictures, it was more like movie clips, or trailers of the girls lifes and what kind of person they would become. None of the princes had found the girl that made their heart ache just by looking at her, and they had already gone through possible girls for 400 years from now. The youngest brother, Nicholas, propped his elbow up against the table and dropped his chin into his hand with a jawn.
"We won't find anyone," he said. "We're starting on the girls that will be born five hundred years from now. First, we'll just continue to watch the pictures of the girls, and we will never find the right. Second, how will we know if she's the right one by just watching a little scene of her life. Third, I'm about to fall asleep" he said with another jawn.
The oldest brother, Lucifer, sat straight up. "Nicholas, we will find the right girl for us. SO sit up straight and don't be such a child" he sad sharply, his gaze returning to the pictures of all the girls. Suddenly a girl appeared, with long straight black hair, some of it covering one of her beautiful brown eyes. The eye that was visible had black around it, and she had pale skin and light pink lips. She was simply beautful and moved gracefully. Lucifer felt a stabb of pain in his heart and cried out, at the same time as the rest of the brothers, "It's her!"
Karl froze for a second then stopped the movie so that the picture you saw was the girls's sad face. Then he started laughing. "Oh, you're trying to scare an old man. You will all find the right one for you, and it wont be the same girl, the prophecy says that. But you have to wait for her to come. But I understand, you are tired. We can continue this tomorrow."
"I'm serious! The stabb was there, I felt it!" Nicholas said and stood up quickly, making his chair fall over. "It's her. And I don't care if my brothers felt it too or not, she's mine."
Karl looked at him and then at the rest of the brothers. "This can't be happening....the prophecy says that you will find a girl but that it wouldn't be the same girl for all of-" he started but was cut off by a slave running into the room.
"Master! The prophecy changed!" she cried and ran up to him, handing him the old paper where the prophecy stood. He read it quietly, then sighed.
"They will find a girl, and one girl only, that their heart will belong to. It will be the same girl for all of the demon princes. They are to fight for her, and one of them will win her heart. He who wins will be the most powerful prince" Karl read slowly.
"Well, you heard it brothers. I will be the one who wins" Grant grinned, and the rest shook their heads.
"This will be a fun game, with a good price. Game on brothers. Game on" Nicholas said and disappeared.

((What is this? No idea))
Back to top Go down
http://thevampirediaries.niceboards.net
Amanda Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Gemini Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Amanda

Game On Brothers Vide
PostSubject: Re: Game On Brothers   Game On Brothers EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:04 am

Cool! Ive never heard of anything like this before. Its different and really good. Hope you write more.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

Game On Brothers Vide
PostSubject: Re: Game On Brothers   Game On Brothers EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Thanks. Here some more. Chapter one or something like that I guess.

Chapter One
Now

Nicholas groaned as he woke up. Another day of school. He couldn't believe her had actually started in a human school just to get one girl when there were so many out there. But then again, it was something special about her. Something he couldn't explain. It was just her. She was just his, she belonged to him. Bad thing is that she didn't seem to realize, because she was going out with some human guy. A human. Disgusting. Not her of course, she was the only human that wasn't disgusting. Not at all. At least she was dating a human and not one of his brothers. Brothers...he hadn't seen them in over five hundred years. Hadn't even heard a word about them. But maybe that wasn't so weird, since they were in the demon world, and he was in the human world.
He sighed and got out of bed, pulling the sheets that he was tangled up in with him. Nicholas rubbed the back of his head and opened his closet, grabbing some random clothes and pulling them on before walking out to the kitchen. He sighed again as he opened the fridge and looked at what he had to eat this morning.

Amber put her make-up on and looked at herself in the mirror. If anyone asked her about how she thought she looked, she'd say ugly. If you asked anyone else, they'd say beautiful. That only proves how crazy people are these days. She licked her lips quickly and started to straighten her long black hair. All other people except her looked good. Especially her best friend Kathlyn. She was a cute little blond head with sparkling blue eyes and always had the urge to have fun and shop. Kathlyn's boyfriend litterly adored her and fell before her feet. They were really cute together. But not Amber and her boyfriend Matt. They just didn't look good together in her opinion. Matt was also blond but had sea green eyes and was tall. he was really cute and all, but he didn't look good beside Amber. Her emo look destroyed his cute guy look. Made him look...not that cute anymore. But if he stepped away from her he looked cute again. She didn't know why, but as soon as someone stepped close to her they didn't look as good anymore.
Amber shook her head as she finished straightening her hair. There was a new guy in the class. He looked good but was really weird. He was tall and had black hair, black eyes and kind of pale skin. But there was just something...weird about him. Something that made Amber want to stay away from him.
She walked out of her bathroom and grabbed her bag from her floor, walking down the stairs. "Mom, I'm leaving now!" she called into the kitchen and walked out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Gemini Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Amanda

Game On Brothers Vide
PostSubject: Re: Game On Brothers   Game On Brothers EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Coolio. Keep going.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Nightchild

Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

Game On Brothers Vide
PostSubject: Re: Game On Brothers   Game On Brothers EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:03 am

I will tomorrow :3 my mom has told me to go to bed twice so I better do it soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game On Brothers Vide
PostSubject: Re: Game On Brothers   Game On Brothers Empty

Back to top Go down

Game On Brothers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vampire Diaries :: Literature Club :: Stories-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com